BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
- The Board of Trustees is composed of nine members.
- Each year at the annual meeting three trustees are elected.
- Trustees are limited to two consecutive terms on the Board.
- Officers of the Board are: President, Vice President, Recording Secretary, Corresponding Secretary, Membership Secretary and Treasurer.
- Officers are limited to three consecutive years.
- The executive committee consists of the officers and one additional trustee appointed by the President.
- Citizens on Patrol
- Tree Board